Call for abstracts
Submit on the myCO solution
Please read the information hereunder before submitting your abstracts: Your submission must be made through the o:nline platform only and shall include:
- Title: the title shall be in lowercase with a capital letter at the beginning (or in acronyms).
- Keywords: 3 keywords separated by a comma.
- Theme. You must select one of the 8 themes available:
- Cardiac Regeneration
- Cardiac Tissue engineering
- Developmental Mechanisms impacting cardiac diseases
- Heart fields and Cardiac cell lineages
- In vitro model of cardiac development and diseases (organoïds,gastruloïds…)
- Nutrition, Metabolism and Cell fate
- Single cell-omics
- Single ventricle heart defects
- Valves and Vessels
- Preferred format: select the type of communication you would like to make: oral presentation, poster.
- Authors: create, add and sort all the authors attached to the abstract. All co-authors must have given their agreement to the submission.
- Your abstract: copy and paste your abstract. It shall not exceed 250 words, and be without any table or figure. The “abstract” field shall not contain the title or the list of authors.
Opening of the Call for Abstracts: 01 September 2021
Deadline: 30 March 2022
For any question regarding the call for abstracts, please contact: email@example.com